Monday 11 July 2011

The weekend went so quick I barely had time to say hello to it.

Happy Monday all,

My weekend was jam packed as ever, and although it was very productive, I just don't know where the time went.  It was mum's birthday this weekend so I'm sure you can imagine how emotional it got.  I found myself crying at the silliest little things and I couldn't tell you why.  I put it down to the heat and the hormones.  To check out my daily diary then why not click on the logo and have a sneak at what I got up to!!

I'm finding in general that time is going so quick that I don't have time to ever stop and catch up with myself.  Only having 4 weeks left at work means that everyone is trying to get as much out of me as they possibly can.  What they fail to understand is that I'm slowing down, both physically and mentally, and it's just not going to happen at they speed they want.  It's still not been confirmed if I will have a job to come back to after maternity leave, and people keep throwing my sympathetic looks about how awful I must feel about it.  To be perfectly honest peeps, at this moment in time I couldn't care less.  I'm just looking forward to having a few weeks with Holly before baba arrives and then being a mum all over again.  The next 9 months of my life are going to be the hardest so work really doesn't enter into it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sit back and hope they sort my job out for me so it's all Rosy for when I'm due back.  In the words of the great Bon Jovi, "Luck it aint enough you gotta make your own breaks." and that's what I intend to do.

This is probably not the most positive post and for that I'm sorry.  It doesn't help I'm sat in an office where the windows don't open with the sun blaring in, no air con and feeling very fat, hot, sweaty and fed up.

I will be glad to climb into my lovely bath with my good book and some non alcoholic wine and say good bye to this day.

Lots of lovez.

Suz xxx

No comments: