Friday 4 January 2013

#kerryinourhearts







                                            
      Another Rose to Sit in Heavens Garden.



 I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of @MultupleMummy, Kerry Farrow, just before Christmas and my heart and prayers immediately went to her family and friends but most of all to her Husband and three beautiful children.
I wasn't lucky enough to know Kerry as a friend but I did follow her blog and spent many of my working days just catching up on her latest post.  Kerry truely was an inspirational lady through what she wrote and I only hope her family find comfort in that knowledge.
When I heard the news both my children were asleep but I went up stairs and kissed them both and whispered to them how much I love them.  The recent events have certainly made me think about what is important in life and that you can't take a single moment for granted.  I will tell the ones I love everyday just how much they mean to me and I will treasure every moment I am blessed to have with them.
I think it's an amazing thing how the blogging community is coming together this afternoon at 3.15 to show much Kerry will be missed.  I don't think it matters how much or how little you knew Kerry, this tragedy will allow everyone to come togther and remember the fun and laughter she shared with us all in one way or another.
My heartfelt prayers are with her family and they have a very special Angel watching over them.
Kerry you will truely be missed.

#kerryinourhearts

No comments: